|My Professional Persona Primer for Twitter post didn't get a lot of play, but it did elicit a thoughtful comment or two.|
I use Twitter for informational discovery - to find out who's working on what and what I should know.
The imagined value of most communication can be chalked up to hindsight bias or similar cognitive errors. ~Garry SmithMy informational snacking is often healthy, but I've had to work at choosing the right diet. Some examples of healthy snacks from today's TweetDeck are:
- Please do not name your #Agile Teams after products. When you sunset the product, the team freaks out. - 7thpixel
- The best decisions I ever made were when I decided to work with the smartest people I could find. - Marissa Mayer
- When writing the values section of a persona, if someone says "for example...", that's a test in disguise. - David Hussman
- Heading to convention center. Favorite red shirt activated and working nicely. - name withheld
- Still packing and moving things - name withheld
- It's Official: The Tesla Roadster Sport Is A Babe Magnet - Silicon Valley Insider
Unless you are visiting this post from a parallel universe via a topological space-time wormhole, chirpitude is new to your lexicon. As a courtesy, I invite consultation with The Dictionary...